Comprehensive solutions for your specific challenges.
The CU People HR Support Center is designed to help you become more successful by providing 24/7 accessible solutions to your HR challenges and questions. The HR Support Center will provide you with the most up-to-date information and tools necessary to reduce the effort needed on your part to manage the day-to-day HR functions of your business.
The HR Support Center includes:
- On-Demand Training: A comprehensive library of HR-related trainings available for immediate viewing and updated monthly.
- Policy Library: Library of standard business policies.
- State and Federal Laws: Written in easy to understand terms.
- HR Forms: Library of business, state and federal forms.
- 3-Minute HR Audit: Assess the effectiveness of your HR functions. Try it here
- eAlerts: Instant notification for important law updates.
- HR Checklists: Checklists to help organize business tasks.
- HR Guides: Various guidelines providing helpful references in following particular business procedures.
- Benefits: Coverage of core concepts and fundamentals regarding employee benefits.
- Job Descriptions: Catalog to help hire and organize employees.
- Employee Handbook: Develop a customizable Employee Handbook.
- Q&A Database: Hundreds of questions already answered by HR pros.
- HR Best Practices: Monthly articles covering best practices.
- Monthly Newsletter: Alerts and articles to stay current on HR topics.
- Glossary of Terms: Easy to read definitions for key HR terms.
- HR News and Updates: HR related news feeds and updates.
- HRCast: Monthly podcasts covering HR best practices. View this month’s podcast here.
- HR Resource Center: Resources for ordering posters, training materials and reference literature.
Also included are Quick Guides for hiring, performance management, termination and much more. A mobile app will be coming soon as well.